AMC’s Education and Membership Committee
- The Chartered Marketer (Africa) programme (set to be launched early in the new year) is the recognition of an individual’s professional status as one of Africa’s distinguished marketing practitioners and validates a commitment to best marketing practices, continued self-development and a dedication to excellence in practical and/or academic marketing applications in Africa.
- The harmonisation of educational programmes offered by the AMC member countries which includes a mapping of each programme against world best standards and practices.
- The offering of excellent short courses to allow members to upskill in the various areas of marketing.
The AMC’s Events Committee
- The first event being the AMC relaunch on the 30th September 2021
- The Africa wide AMC Marketing Conference is planned for March next year.
- This Committee will soon start AMC weekly virtual networking functions with guest speakers from around the continent.
The AMC Publishing Committee
- This Committee has worked extremely hard to produce this new look, trendy website, which will be constantly populated and updated going forward.
- This Committee is also proud to announce the relaunch of Strategic Marketing for Africa magazine just in time for the AMC relaunch as well as the Strategic Marketing for Africa daily articles appearing on the AMC Website. (All members are encouraged to check these on a daily basis so as to keep up to date with what’s happening in the marketing world).
- The Committee is also looking at producing an AMC Yearbook, highlighting the best articles and will also be printing an AMC Case Study Journal showing African success stories.
The AMC Research Committee
- Soon to be convened this Committee will partner with AMC member associations, academics and corporates to research, ask the right questions and find solutions to the marketing challenges facing us on the Continent.