An all-round digital strategy for African brands
By our News Team | 2021
Don’t underestimate the importance of a 360-degree digital marketing strategy if your business aims to grow.
A 360-degree digital marketing strategy is a way to ensure that African brands find out where their customers spend their time online. Then they can be targeted through their preferred platforms.
Using different digital marketing methods and channels will help you speak to all your various consumers and expand your customer base. A good all-round digital marketing strategy typically includes the following:
Photo by Kaleidico @ Unsplash
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – This gives the organisation credibility as a business, makes it easy to find and increases brand awareness.
- Email marketing – Important for providing more information to the contacts on your email list about promotions, new services, and any other interesting news about the company.
- Social media – This form of marketing lets the brand build a community with its consumers. Its casual and personal nature connects the business with prospective clients and helps it to stay up to date with consumer trends.
- Pay-per-click advertising is a model through which a business pays a publisher every time someone clicks on their advert. This helps increase brand awareness rapidly, leads more people to the website and helps gain new customers.
- Website marketing is usually directed to people who already have an interest in a business. It helps with providing in-depth information on the brand, what it offers and the work it does. Various other digital marketing strategies are responsible for bringing traffic to the website. However, this is where the final purchase decisions are made, so it is imperative to ensure the website leaves no customer questions unanswered.
It’s important to know each customer segment and alter the message so that the business can engage with each one accordingly. This will promote the growth of the business and make your customers feel understood.
Source: ATKASA Digital Agency